Our Verbal Communication course will help you to approach all types of conversations with confidence.
Learning how to communicate effectively is a life skill that will influence your success in most areas of your life.
Everything we do in life requires a good level of communication, whether that's communicating with our family, friends or teachers even employers. Being engaging and competent communicators will build rewarding beneficial relationships with others.
Good communicators motivate people they are an inspiration
Life is built on communication. People who have difficulty verbally communicating can find themselves in frustrating situations. Bad communication can lead to job loss, divorce, losing friends and other difficult situations. In this course, we aim to teach you how to sharpen your verbal communication skills. Verbal communication will help you be successful in your personal and professional life.
Our course is packed full of fun activities to help strengthen your skills and improve your ability.
What you'll learn
- Know why good communication skills are important
- Communicate in a way that is clear and concise whilst embracing others
- Connect and interact with others in an engaging manner
- Learn how to speak in interviews, discussions and any other form of verbal communication
- Learn how to deal with difficult conversations, give construtive criticism
- Allow others to understand your ideas, emotions and information without being misleading
- Build strong and meaningful relationships
- Handle arguments and challenges
- Ask concise questions to get truthful answers
- Learn how to be assertive
Cobey has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to verbal and visual communication. Working in the private sector as a consultant. Cobey breaks down communication barriers and helps re-build strong communication skills. In this course Cobey takes us through the steps of how we can listen and intepret what is being said to us in an effective manner.